6.12.2011

'A Themed Baker's Sunday' Feature!


. Hey everyone, just got some fun news!  Alyssa, from Cupcake Apothecary, sent me an e-mail informing me that my submission is featured on her blog today!

Every Sunday, Alyssa hosts 'A Themed Baker's Sunday' (the buttons on the left hand side of my blog are from this), which consists of a different theme each week that is voted on by bloggers.  This last week, 'cookies' won, so I linked up my post for the Strawberry Shortcake Cookies.  And what do you know, I made the top six!

I'm a little excited since things like this don't happen to me often, so I wanted to let everyone know!  And head on over to Alyssa's blog to check out the rest of the featured items!  Click and enjoy! .

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is my first visit to your blog and I've been exploring the food and recipes you feature here. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be featured on Food Network. I know you are a future Cupcake Wars contestant!!!

    I don't think Spence and I will be back in time for the CWS. Likely, leaving WA on the 28th :( But, we would love to say hi to you and Robbie. Hopefully, Spence can hang in Otown for several days. I will be there all of July!

    Can't wait to see you! I told Bailey the 3 of us need to hang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making a post about about my blog! Glad you were super stoked!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By: